Welcome to the second Building Our Future Together Big Conversation
This online conversation is the second of three that will be taking place over the coming months to understand what matters most to staff and how the Trust can best support staff through this time. We will be directly using your feedback to determine how we interact and support you as we Build Our Future Together. Look out for Clever Together emails in your Trust inbox and use the link provided to get involved!
Whether you've been working at the Aintree, Broadgreen or the Royal for years, or have joined us since the creation of Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, you'll have some idea of the New Hospital’s project history. Over the coming months, services across the Trust will be reconfigured to ensure we continue to deliver healthier, happier, fairer lives across our community.
For more information on the key themes and responses from the first conversation please go to this link:
The aim of this conversation is to understand what information you want to know and any ideas you may have about ways you can be more connected to the new hospital project. Everyone working within the Trust has been invited to join this online conversation to read, vote and comment upon the ideas of others.
Please join in with your thoughts, comments and ideas, no matter how big or small!
We want to understand how we can best support staff over the coming months, so the purpose of this conversation is to understand –
- How LUHFT can prepare you for the new hospital and integration of services
- What will help you to become familiar with the new building
- How your wellbeing can be supported through the change and transition
Our promise to you is:
“We will use the feedback gathered to inform how we engage with all staff across the Trust about the New Royal Hospital project and move”
How it works:
The conversation will use the same format as the Big Conversations we have held in the past and you will be able to read, comment and vote on the ideas that others have shared.
- The online conversation is anonymous – your name is not attached to anything you share
- Everyone is welcome to join the online conversation
- You can join from wherever you are – on any computer, tablet, or smartphone
- You can visit as many times as you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at a time that suits you
- Everyone can read, rate and comment upon the ideas of others.
Your feedback will be crucial in helping to shape our plans and will be used to determine how we engage with you and support you over the coming months. Please do get involved, share your thoughts, observations, ideas, and interact with your colleagues by commenting on or voting on others’ contributions. No matter how big or small your contribution – all are welcome!