Let's Talk is now closed!
Thank you so much to everyone who took part in the Let's Talk conversation. Clever Together will now go away, read every contribution and complete their analysis, with a report due to be issued in March.
In the meantime you can still login to the platform and read the contributions made however, you won't be able to add anything new.
Click here to login:
Our journey so far
In October 2019, we came together to form LUHFT, and since then we have achieved a lot together.
In this time, we have successfully navigated all that the COVID-19 pandemic had to throw at us, have implemented new management structures, integrated six services, reconfigured services at Aintree, increased elective activity at Broadgreen and moved into a new hospital…
…but, we know that this level of change has created some uncertainty for people, meaning that we have lost our way slightly.
The Life at LUHFT conversation is our first step in the right direction to a future LUHFT. What we’ve achieved to date through your feedback:
- You told us that managers don’t keep you informed, so we have established a Senior Leaders Forum and People Managers Forum so that managers will know what is happening at LUHFT
- You told us that the appraisal system wasn’t fit for purpose, so we have introduced a new system, plus guidance for colleagues and managers to ensure that your appraisal is useful to you and your development in your role
- You told us that violence and aggression is a challenge that many of you can be faced with in the workplace and we have introduced more support for colleagues and clear signposting of how to access this support
We’ve set out some house rules to support our conversation and ensure that everyone gets the most out of it:
- Please actively participate by adding comments and showing your appreciation of other comments by liking them
- Please respect the opinions of others
- Please do not name any individuals or teams or make comments which allow the identification of individuals
- If you have any complaints or concerns about the behaviour of another colleague, please speak to your manager in the first instance, or if you don’t feel comfortable doing that, raise them with our Freedom to Speak Up Guardian